Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Creed PC game art cover (Nothing to do with Scott Stapp or Jade Raymond ;D )


Found this pic on eBay.

Actually, I saw this cover a long time ago somewhere around 1999 til 2001 when I was in college. The Top Cow art style is what catches my eye. Or maybe it's her cleavage (:D Anyway, the game itself is published by the now defunct Insomnia Entertainment (nothing to do with the creators of Ratchet & Clank, Insomniac Games) What happened to them, I'm not quite sure.

If you're interested, you can check out more info about this game on:
Free Games Download
Game Over review
V-Direct
Blue Bell Data PC games

In the meantime, who drew this cover art?

2 comments:

Harris said...

Brando Peterson ..
I actually contacted the guy to do this over work for our game.

Unknown said...

I know this post is from along time ago. But I recently pulled out my game cd & found it cracked down the middle. Any chance of someone making an iso of their copy & linking me to a download? I'm pretty sure this game is abandonware, it's up on one other website as abandonware & is available for download, the only problem is the website makes you pay to download off their servers.